" There is no doubt that demand is at a record level, but would-be home buyers continue to face an uphill battle against a constrained supply of listings, which has perpetuated strong price growth."
Top line highlight (compared to June 2015):
- Sales grew 7.5% to 12,794 resales in June
- The average selling price was $746,546, a 16.8% increase from $639,309 of last June
- Single-detached, semi-detached, townhome segments led the price growth
- Condo apartment resales, both in '416' and '905' areas, rose by 15+%
- New listings dropped 3.8%; active listings was at about 70% level from 12 months ago
Should you be interested in finding out the current market value of your property, please feel free to contact us for a no obligation evaluation.
TREB 新任總裁 Larry Cerqua 在六月份大多倫多地產市場行情報告(Market Watch) 中貼切地描述市場現況, 翻譯大概是: [無疑, 樓房需求是在歷來的身高位。 同時, 準買家因很有限供應, 面對市價迅速增長, 以及大量競爭。]
- 平均銷售價格從去年63萬9升至74萬6, 升幅為16.8%
- 獨立屋、半獨立屋、鎮屋 帶動樓價上揚
- 無論在 '416'區 或 '905'區, 屋苑大廈轉手買賣也錄得15+%增長
- 是月新掛樓盤量微跌3.8%, 但活躍售盤較去年同期少三成