The key numbers, compared to the same period last year, to note:-
- During the first 3 months of 2016, there were 22,575 homes sales in Greater Toronto Area representing an increase of 15.8%.
- March sales rose 16.2 % in volume and 12.1% in price (average $688,161).
- Price / home type
- Detached : $910,375
- Semi-detached : $637,867
- Townhome : $530,353
- Condo : $ 389,319
- The selling prices of all home types appreciated by double digits. Semi-detached and condo apartment recorded 20+% increase.
- Newly added and active listings are less than previous year, favourable to sellers.
Based on the current trend, "demand was clearly not an issue in the first 3 months of 2016, regardless of the housing market segment being considered." " TREB outlook for the year pointed to a strong possibility of a second consecutive record year of home sales."
If you are thinking of taking advantage of the active market to sell your property, contact us for for a free consultation and evaluation.
- 3月買賣增16.2%, 平均價升12.1％至＄68萬8
- 半獨立： ＄63萬8
- 鎮屋： ＄53萬
- 屋苑大廈： ＄38萬9