- 12% of polled GTA households are considering a home purchase in 2016
- Average selling price of a GTA home was $631,092 vs $552,925 (of Jan 2015)
- Detached: $848,999
- Semi-detahced: $568,723
- Townhome: $ 483,261
- Condo: $386,165
- This January, there were more re-sales in 416 Area: Detached / Townhome / Condo; 905 Area: Semi-detached submarkets.
- Upward price momentum was led by sales of Low-Rises in 905 Area and Condos in 416 Area
- New and active listings were less than 12 months ago
"Buying intentions are strong for this year as households continue to see home ownership as an affordable long-term investment," Mark McLean, TREB President.
Thinking of buying or selling a property, contact us to discuss.
㯫多倫多地產商會（TREB）近期調查，12%大多倫多家庭有在2016年購買房屋意欲。 在一月，大多住宅樓市比去年好：成交增 8.1%，平均售價增 14.1%。