Spring is fast approaching, sellers are bringing their properties to the market as home buyers begin their keen search for their ideal homes.
Featured current and upcoming listings:-
Richmond Hill: a Jefferson detached back to golf course and a 5 bedroom Jefferson Forest detached
Stouffville: 4 bedroom detached with open view
Markham: 3 year new Greensborough townhome
Toronto: a stylish Willowdale East homehome, an Arc studio next to Bayview Village and pre-construction detached and townhome at Bayview and York Mills
Contact us for more information on the featured opportunities.
烈治文山: Jefferson 原林高球場豪宅, Jefferson Forest 熱區五房大屋
萬錦: Greensborough 靚正方便鎮屋
多倫多: 頂級豪宅York Mills 區樓花, Willowdale 品味人氣高尚鎮屋, Bayview 現代型格柏文
Friday, 26 February 2016
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Greater Toronto Area residential real estate market had a good start in 2016. For January, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) experienced an increase of 8.2% and 14.1% in number of transactions and average selling price, respectively, compared to January of 2015.
- 12% of polled GTA households are considering a home purchase in 2016
- Average selling price of a GTA home was $631,092 vs $552,925 (of Jan 2015)
- Detached: $848,999
- Semi-detahced: $568,723
- Townhome: $ 483,261
- Condo: $386,165
- This January, there were more re-sales in 416 Area: Detached / Townhome / Condo; 905 Area: Semi-detached submarkets.
- Upward price momentum was led by sales of Low-Rises in 905 Area and Condos in 416 Area
- New and active listings were less than 12 months ago
"Buying intentions are strong for this year as households continue to see home ownership as an affordable long-term investment," Mark McLean, TREB President.
Thinking of buying or selling a property, contact us to discuss.
㯫多倫多地產商會（TREB）近期調查，12%大多倫多家庭有在2016年購買房屋意欲。 在一月，大多住宅樓市比去年好：成交增 8.1%，平均售價增 14.1%。