Following a record month of April, Greater Toronto Area real estate market continued to be "hot" in May with 11,706 sales. It set a new record for the month of May.
多倫多市獨立屋缺供應，交易減少但價增長18%, 平均＄111萬5。鎮屋, 柏文, 交投暢旺。
- The average selling price was $649,599 - a 11.1% above last May.
- While year-to-year sales increased by 6.5%, the "detached" market sector grew only by 3% with limited supplies of low-rise homes in "416" area.
- Detached selling price increased by 14% compared to 12 months ago.
- Townhomes, condos segments and "905" semi-detached were particularly active.
- New listings were slightly less than May of 2014 while the number of active listings was downed by 10%.
"With no relief so far on the listings front, expect similar rates of price growth as we move through the remainder of 2015," Jason Mercer, TREB's Director of Market Analysis.