Cathedraltown. Unique. Serene. Outstanding.
The neighbourhood of Cathedraltown is unquestionably unique in its design and planning. And for most who have visited or seen pictures of the place, it is inevitable to sense the tranquility transcended.
As for "Outstanding", let's highlight some of the demographic data.
- 52% ages between 25 to 54
- 2/3 are married
- more than 2/3 with university or college education
- average household income of $124,791
Given 1/3 (33%) of Cathedral residents are under 25 year old and 21% are of Grade 8 or younger, schools are essential. Even the community is young, there is no shortage of quality education.
- Lincoln Alexandra Public School
- Sir John A Mcdonald PS
- St Monica Cathaloic Elementary School
- CES in Cathedraltown (planned)
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Public School (French Immersion)
- Richmond Green High School
- St. Augustine Catholic High School
Montessori / Private
- Trinity Montessori School
- Victoria Square Schoolhouse