Key top-line notes:
- Year-over-year, overall volume increased by 7.4%, average selling price reached $739,082 versus $636,094 in April 2015.
- MLS Home Price Index Composite Benchmark rose 12.6% compared to 12 months ago.
- Shortage of "416" Area low-rise listings resulted in the dip of sales in the these segments.
- Detached and Semi-detached average selling price increased by 18+% in a year.
- 17% more 416 Area condos resales this year.
- New listings and active listings were lower than the same time last year.
"As we move into the busiest time of the year, in terms of sales volume, strong competitions between buyers will continue to push home prices higher... "
If you wish to know what would your property would sell for in this market, contact us for a no obligation evaluation. Join our Facebook page to stay current with the market.
- MLS住宅價格綜合指數 （Home Price Index Composite Benchmark) 漲12.6%